Monday 8 September 2008

Healthy Week

Hello, Health week starts today. Today we went to the Performing Arts Studio (PAS) for Literature, for the first half of the lesson. The next half was in the Eagles' Nest. Finally, the skid is postponed to Wednesday :) I received my essay assignment back. I got 19/25 , a good 1st attempt. The Literature test is next Monday, exactly 1 week from now. It is going to be on Private Eloy. For P.E we played a game, which concerns the whole class. There is a catcher and a runner. No more Gym ! Unfortunately, for ACC, there is a small project. We need to form a group of six members and tell Nelson, the ACC rep. We each received an apple for health week. Mr.Wee is our new Science teacher. Everybody is so relieved. He gave us a stack of Science notes.He said we could discard Mdm Norlindah's noted :XD , which everybody did even before him saying. For History, I handed in the Task 2. I got back the Mind Map. I got an A:-] For Chinese, I handed in the Newspaper Report. There was CCA today, just revised our songs, then went home.

No comments: