Thursday 22 September 2011

CIP at Simei Blk 150, 151

I did CIP at Simei Block 150 and 151 today. After school, a group of use went to Eighteen Chef's by MRT. I had a Pasta with Red & White sauce and chicken sausage. S$6.60 not bad for a student meal. It came with an ice lemon tea and an ice cream. Should try the  Aglio e Olio next time.

I took a bus from Simei MRT to Blk 150. (Mercedes-Benz Citaro.) Nice acceleration for a bus. 

Went around the Blocks 150 and 151. Yiliang and I went to one end to distribute pamphlets. 2 doors to 1 person. I wanted to take the lift from one floor to the floor below, but Yiliang was clearly unfavorable lol.

After the ordeal, I crossed over to the bus-stop at Blk 166 and took Bus No. 12 home. (Another unsatisfactory wait for the bus)    Reached home at 6.00 PM

No comments: