Sunday 12 February 2012

Did a lot of sports today.

I had Archery from 10p.m to 12p.m Just in time for brunch. Archery was not bad. It turned out I was using a small bow. Now the larger bow is heavier :|

I lay in bed for a while, before doing some Physics -spectra and energy levels. I then went to the staff room to look for Mrs Kemp. I got a little help in Physics and continued to complete some more.

3:50p.m... time for indoor football. When I got to the sports hall, they were still playing badminton.
Perspired a lot during the session. During intervals, I tried some squash. Surprisingly, the squash courts were in good condition. That's nice. Rackets and squash balls were also available. I played squash for a while with Kenneth. The squash ball had double yellow dots on it --- it's supposed to be slow and have very low bounce. (which explained why it didn't bounce very well.

The futsal session was really fun...                          

No comments: