Thursday 9 October 2014

Not surprisingly, most people study Acc&Fin so that they can 'earn a lot of money'. Aspiration: do something that earns a lot of money/start a business.That's what most said in the prof skills tutorial. I hope this is not too time consuming, like what happened last year during Management group work- my reading week was gone because of group work. The school thinks this module is helpful; I can't say anything about it.

I don't know why, but the lecturers like to say their module is 'difficult', even in tutorial groups.

The Financial Economics module in second year looks very good on paper. I can't say that I can cope with that.
Content like: Capital Asset Pricing Model, Stochastic Asset Models, utility theory, etc Amazing.
Of course, those in Actuarial Science are in a different league.

No comments: