Tuesday 30 December 2014

Hmmm I just made a last ditch attempt to save my equity figure by buying Brent Oil at 56.9 and selling at about 58. I could have made 11,130. But, I made about 8,000. Sold too late I suppose? But the general idea was right. As for my other oil position, it's still not going anywhere, down ~4000. EUROSTOXX is down as well, annoyingly. I couldn't get rid of it in the last few days with 1000+ profit, because Trading 212 suspended trading ! Now it's -1,800 -.- Nvm, I can just hold it until it turns green. Finally my Gold position had some success. By now, it rise in Gold is not accurately reflected in my position because I bought too late. Silver- still bad. I just hope that by 20 Jan, my Oil position will be positive.

I have some new positions: Cofee and German 30. Something strange: It went up within the first minute, like at least 30+ green. Now they're down, 180+ red :|

Ok, I am now back to a higher equity figure of 22,600+, which is much better than 15,000 I started out with this morning. Could have been higher like 27,000. But, I wouldn't depend on such 'large' bets like 10000 of Oil. I prefer holding 5 positions with 500+ each. I get more satisfaction that way.

No comments: