Friday 1 August 2008

2.4 k.m run

Hello, The run was easier than I had expected. It started off well.When I came to the gathering area, everybody was warming up. Mr Tan told me to hurry up and warm up. The run was going to start in 3 minutes time.Then we all gathered at the starting line.While we were waiting , we saw Mr.Yeow completing the run in 5 minutes!!! He even wore our school P.E attire, maybe to blend in with the crowd. From far, he looked like an ordinary student. 1...2...3...GO!!! Mr. Lim started the run The pacing was good, thank God everything went well.I was elated when I crossed the finishing line.Mr. Hu recorded all our times on a clocking device---used for many people in the same race.There was a long strip of paper coming out---all the boys' timing. I got 116/141 . As expected, Ang Ming Wei got 141/141 for the run.Cannot blame him for that. He does not like any sort of PHYSICAL EXERCISE... Quite interesting character to study for a psychiatrist... LOL :XD TEE HEE well, err just kidding : Anyway, I went for Maths tuition today... Bye for now, very exhausted I want to chill out:)

No comments: