Wednesday 27 August 2008

Third last day of school!!!

Hello, Today I stayed back for Chinese remedial.This week's was good. Then I went to the Library with Jerome, Nelson & Nigel for the English Literature multi-modal activity.Mrs Chuah gave us an individual project on Data Handling & Statistics .We are supposed to conduct a survey about the use of Computer times, on 50 teenagers . It must be teenagers. Maybe I am going to survey myself. :XD Mean, median, mode. There is a SCIENCE Common Test tomorrow, and I have not studied for it :( Doesn't matter to me. Today is Mdm Norlindah's last class with us in 1G. Many classmates asked for a final scolding and recounted about her past scoldings, which were numerous... When she dismissed us, we all said a big Thank You, to show our appreciation. I think we will be happy that Mr.Wee takes over her lesson the next term. Anyway, We are going to get back our CA2 results. I know I have done somewhat badly, I don't dare to say I can even get 2 A1s. Well, I shall work harder next term, in all subjects regardless of the importance. I also would like to study hard for the Chinese Test on 11/9/2008, the phrase book 1---30 & the proverbs book 1---30 also. There is a Comprehension included too. Bye for now...

No comments: