Saturday 22 October 2011

Best car-spotting day.

Today, there were so many different varieties of  cars seen on the road.

First, on the ECP, there was a 'black' Bentley, followed by a white BMW M3 convertible. Behind that, was a white Lamborghini spyder, with the top still up.

Later that day, at 404 East Coast Road: a red Ferrari. (Could be a F430). Wow the acceleration could be heard miles away. :)

Many drivers like to rev their engines today lol. For example, the BMW 6-series---sound was not bad.  There was another SLK which revved really hard to overtake a lorry, going on the opposite lane (there were no cars) nice sound. Some time later, an Audi driver wanted to turn right from the junction, but changed his mind, reversed and speed off instantly. Wow that sound was impressive. I wonder what Audi that was.

I also saw a Jaguar XJL---really nice design. Several  Mercedes Benz SLKs &BMW Z4s too. Several Porsches too: Carrera, Cayenne and Panemera. There was a red Carrera, previous generation 993 I think and almost after it passed, there was another red Carrera (current generation). The white Porsche Panamera ---I think that was a Panamera Turbo S .... wow, as seen from the long name at the back.

Further down the road, there was a dark blue Maserati Coupé parked. I'm really sure that was not a Gran Turismo. I think the previous generation Coupé is also comparable to the Gran Turismo in terms of design. 


Throughout the journey, the BMW 5-series sedan in Sophisto Gray/Dark Graphite Metallic was the most common colour !!! Actually, that's my favourite colour for the 5-series and 7-series.  Milano Beige on the 7-series is nice. Havana Deep Sea Blue for 5-series. Imperial Blue metallic if you like a darker blue.
The newer BMW 5-series seems to be everywhere. Almost everyone has a 5-series.  I think there is a sudden craze for it. -.- $239,800 for the 523i , comparable to the Mercedes E200/E250. But, I'll rather have 5-series. 
Sophisto Gray/Dark Graphite Metallic 
This is so nice. DAMN... I'll be sure to own one...



I think the newer 5-series is much better than the previous 5-series, especially the rear. I really like the door handle design and the lines that go from the lights to the door handles to the front =awesome. XD.
The BMW 5-series is my favourite executive car .

No comments: