Thursday 27 October 2011

I think I will have one or two marks deducted from my E.Math Paper 1. -.- Glass Block...
I really appreciate it.

Many people remarked that there was no challenge in Paper 1 ...
Well, come back tomorrow for Paper 2... :|
(don't be caught off guard)




The syllabus specifically stated Paper 2 as 'Higher Order Thinking' -.-  Nasty...
Some topics that I anticipate: Inequality, Direct/Inverse Proportion, Trigonometry, Vectors :|, Number Pattern :|, Probability :|, Polygon :|, Everyday Math, Mensuration :|, and of course graph.

Topics marked with :| can sometimes be troublesome.




OMG how the hell did I end up reading about Wigner quasi-probability distribution ...totally irrelevant. I've heard of the Schrödinger equation before, probably related. 
























-In the afternoon, there was this dark blue Maserati Gran Turismo turning out of Haig Road and stopping at Mounbatten Road. Cool sound. (It's not a MC Stradale). 
-In the evening, I saw a Pink  Volkswagen Beetle (1938–2003 model) nice. Next to it, was a white Porsche 911.
There was this small lorry which collided into a BMW 5-series. Sad state of the boot-lid for the BMW. I really take pity on the BMW owner. He was trying to turn right and got hit from behind. On the other hand, the lorry wasn't really damaged, except for a loose front bumper. I wonder how the two driver resolved the issue.  

No comments: