Wednesday 14 March 2012

If I ever buy football boots,

NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND IV ELITE



----looks pretty nice.
Price is erm... not.
What the ????    

£275.00  Are you kidding, twice as expensive as the non-elite model. I guess the carbon fiber is expensive.


OK, maybe 

NIKE TIEMPO FLIGHT ... cheaper, £85.00 (but still it's quite pricey)

I was thinking of something under £40. I could buy the Adidas F10 TRX FG. haha (I have the Adidas F10 IN) If I buy the same colour---slime + white with blue stripes... lol that's matching. 


Very funny the price difference between the F10 and F50 is huge !!! OK I have looked at the F50s before. They are so ridiculously light.


The Tiempo IV Elite should be interesting with kangaroo leather... supposedly the leather with the highest tensile strength.

 

No comments: