Friday 23 March 2012

LOL the internet keeps changing. Just now, Facebook and Youtube was blocked. (At about 4-5pm) I don't know what has been done. NOW, I can't even use other applications except web browsing -.- No Skype.
On the Samsung GSII, no Facebook app, no Google Play, no Twitter. Only some things  worked like: Currency app, Bloomberg, BBC, News

This is confusing. Previously, on my Samsung, I could access the Facebook and twitter app without  logging in.(Although the Facebook app was reduced in functionality) Now, there is no way to access the apps, because the problem is with the network and not the phone. Web browsers seem to be the only things that work



Interestingly, I can sign in to Skype on the Samsung...
The Skype on my laptop is suggesting that the Wi-Fi network is private/closed.

No comments: