Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nike Mercurial vapor VIII

I was just browsing through the replica Vapor VIII boots on Facebook.
Let me think of the Pros and Cons:


Pros:
  • Cheaper
  • Same / better durability  (so many people complain about the rips they are getting from their boots)  I think the replicas are better, ironically.
  • More choice of colourways-(having a 'custom Nike ID look' )
  • Less 'heartache' when the boots are broken/have rips/beyond repair.

Cons:
  • It's 'fake'. 
  • People might tell they're fake.
  • Psychological effect (You know their replicas)
  • Might not have the Tepex glass fiber sole plate. 
  • Material might be different
  • Comfort / safety might be compromised. (I doubt it really. Customers say that the replicas are also comfortable)
  • Heavier(Exact  words by the seller: Weight difference. By a few grams. Hmmm... I'm not sure what he meant by 'few grams' 5g? 50g? 100g?)



No comments: