Monday 26 May 2008

The DAY before holiday to JAPAN

Hello,
I will be going to Japan on the 27th of May 2008 for holiday. I am preparing for the trip. The temperature, is of course cooler than Singapore :10--25 degrees Celsius. Been busy packing the necessary items such as toiletries , camera,travel documents, not including air ticket as it will be given when we reach Changi Airport Terminal 3,row 10), etc. It wll be a midnight flight so that means it is the 28th of May already... The time difference is 1h in Japan, compared to here as it is in a different time zone
All mobile phones used there must be able to support 3G. So that means I can't us mine there. Any way, I will be upgrading mine soon, maybe in June. I also can take advantage of this trip to do my Geography assignment. Japan uses the Type A plug, with 2 parallel flat pins. Luckily, the digital camera also uses this plug, so I do not have to purchase an adapter.
Bye Bye , I am off to pack my things.

No comments: