Thursday 8 May 2008

Pet Rocket

Hi, We have to do a pet rocket project on the 20th of May 2008.The whole day will be used for it:) Well, we need to get ready two 1.5 liter bottles. Coke & Sprite bottles work the best, it seems.I bought 2 coca-cola zero bottles.No sugar/calories.I have got about 2 weeks to finish them.I will be going to Japan for holiday;-) I haven't been on a holiday since Primary 2?Yes I am finally going on a holiday!!! Right now I am studying for my Chinese Test tomorrow. Had a Mathematics Test this morning.It was pretty ''hard ''. I don't expect to get full marks.Geography Test will be returned on Monday, after the weekends.It was OK. Our group performed for the Music project today. Four of us: me, Cai Hao, Yi Heng & Hao Feng performed during Music class, which we stayed back on Tuesday to practice.Home Economics project was also today, Yay we group owned our class(Kitchen 2), with 16 points out of 20 points Bye for now, I off to mug my books!

No comments: