Thursday 9 April 2009

Chinese Test

Hello,
          Today we had a Chinese Test. It was O.K For History, we finished Chapter 7.
We went through some vocabulary during Chinese. Then there was recess.
So for Science, we used 1 period to do up the class notice board.
            A worksheet was given during English. We are supposed to do all, except the summary.
Now for the fun part, Erhu sectionals at 3p.m. I didn't go there to blow the Suona, obviously. Just resting there. Then when Zhe Qian and Chee Kiat came, I just took out an Erhu and tried a while. Erm, the tuning took a long time, as the pegs kept on slipping, even though I pushed it in and there was no fine adjusters. I was determined not to touch Suona today, not today!
             Zhe Qian and I went to our own class. He was playing some games, while I was practising Erhu. The sound was quite screechy, probably because I didn't apply rosin at all. The rosin allows the bow to grab the strings.
               At 5.00 p.m, we went down as they wanted to lock the classroom. Well, there is C.O on Sat, Mon, Tue, Thurs, Friday & Sunday.
How ridiculous!!!
I wouldn't mind if there was Erhu self-practice.
But Suona is definitely a NO-NO!!!
I don't feel like playing Suona anymore...

No comments: