Monday 13 April 2009

C.O is not fun if you play the Suona :(

Hi,
      Today was not really a fun day, partly because of SUONA!!!
I don't know why, but it just is not fun. C.O is fun, but not Suona.
       For Maths, we went through the worksheet.
       Science, we went through the pop quiz.
       History, talked about David Marshall.
       English, we went through the worksheet.
       Chinese, we did a Composition.
===================  SAD PART=====================
 
After that, I went for C.O. Rested a while before the conductor came. Unfortunately, my mouth piece cracked :) :)
The School also didn't have any.I got from the conductor. It cracks very easily, yet, it isin't cheap.
I was breathless during  C.O
Mainly beacuse of the 50+ bars of Continuous playing :(
I felt dizzy...
I wouldn't have this problem if it was a bowed-string instrument.
There was break for a while.
I decided to rosin the Erhu bow.
Borrowed from Wei Qian, Pirastro Schwarz( the Dark one)
Well, I prefer light ( Gold / Goldflex )
Soft & Hard below:
 It would be good if you can get the full range of cakes
for my Birthday present :) Erm, just joking? 
C.O tomorrow but it is combined self-practice :)
Not as tedious, can relax :)
Decent Rosin costs SGD 10 :)

No comments: