Sunday 19 April 2009

C.O rehearsal

Hi, today there was a C.O rehearsal. ON  A SUNDAY ?
Quite O.K, complicated, maybe
Suona: The last day I am playing is tomorrow. Let it be a good one, and I can say good bye :)
 It is quite heavy holding at at 90 degrees. 
+ The lowering & raising part is difficult to synchronise with the music.
It started at 10a.m and ended at 12.30p.m
We improved, a bit
Hope I have the correct pitch. The problem with wind instruments is that it can't be tuned. Unlike Strings, where there are tuning pegs. Tuning pegs can slip :( At least if you push it in, it wouldn't slip that much.
After that, we went back to C.O room, to rest a while.
I saw erm Chee Kiat's Gao Hu string  loose. That's what happened on Friday. If you leave it on its own, it will unwind by itself. Scary. I turned it back, and it was fine...
Must be careful...
What did you do-------- leave it on the floor, that's why.
Seems very strange.
By the way, I did not touch it, it just happened. So don't say I made it spoilt.
The pegs are tight, but can suddenly TWANG loose...
My last few words :Good luck For SYF
                                  I love AHS CO!!!!

No comments: