Monday 23 July 2012

Mid Vallley

I went to Mid Valley with Jin,Dustin and Zach. We ate at Delicious. I had duck confit with spaghettini.Nice.
We watched an animated movie by Pixar 'Brave'. I was thinking... Scottish accent? Glasgow perhaps?
It turns out, Princess Merida's voice was by Kelly Macdonald. Interesting. I really like the accent.
We went for some bowling. Lolll 102,107. In the second game, I kept getting 9-9-9-9 -.-  (Unlucky)



I also went to the Nike Store in Mid Valley. I found the Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII FG clash collection colourway and tried it on. That particular one was US 11/UK10. Hmm... it was too big in the fore foot section. I think US10.5/UK9.5 (out of stock) will be fine. I did not try the US10/UK9. As expected, the mid-foot section was narrow. I really like the material.
Wow the price: MYR769 (I saw the price online)
The down side: MADE IN CHINA ???? Seriously? I was expecting Bosnia. At least that is made in Europe. 

 The shoe size tag was not on the tongue (like the ones that are made in Bosnia), but at the side.
The store didn't seem to have SG boots.

No comments: