Saturday 28 July 2012

Pavilion

OMG Pavilion was so crowded today. Try finding a parking space at 8pm :|

I went to the Nike store in Pavilion and tried the Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII FG in US size 10/UK9.
Wow the fit was so perfect... The length was good. The toe box had a really nice fit. No stud pressure at all when I walked around. On seconds thoughts, the mid-foot was not that narrow. Now I know why Mercurials are so popular. I think I should follow the US size for Nike, because it's American. The UK sizes tend to be bigger. I like the solar red (pink) so much. Probably the nicest out of the clash collection. If I can't get the SG pro version in the clash collection, I might consider the seaweed colourway. I don't mind the FG version. (depending on the condition of the school field)

Malaysia is not very fast when it comes to bringing in new football boots. Shops don't have SG boots. I don't think they are popular here. In England yeah...
There is a new seaweed/volt colorway, but I'm not sure if I like that.

There is also the new CTR 360 Maestri III. Quite cool looking yellow /red with black. This model has fins at the side for passing as well as dimples at the mid-foot to increse friction for control and touch. (Kind of like the Adidas Predator Lethal Zones)

Looks like Nike is using a lot of Black/dark colours on their latest boots.



I really like the Juventus 2011-2012 Away jersey. It's pink with a star in front. Sadly, the new 2013 jersey is black.

No comments: