Wednesday 21 November 2007

"Dooms Day"

Well,
tomorrow is indeed the day which will decide our fate -------the PSLE POSTING DAY (22nd November 2007)-_- I would say, many of my classmates will be feeling very nervous~~~~but not me.I feel that it does not really matter which secondary school I go to.The most important thing is that we work hard.That's right, planning to sit for GCE 'O' levels has to start in Secondary 1. Don't think it's the first year and you can fool around.You have only got 4 years [for some 5 years] so make these years meaningful!
Any way, I have just came back from Malaysia.During the course of my visit there, I went to the PAVILION. It was rather enormous;lots of things to eat in the Food Republic.Its quite fun and enjoyable. Wish I could go there everyday!
Shall End Here=====

No comments: