Tuesday 27 November 2007

Vivo City

Well hi, yesterday I went to Vivo City by Bus (No. 65) that goes from Ubi to Harbour Front.My mother drove to Ubi to get the car repaired at Comfort Deldro Engineering.So we left the car there and walked to a nearby bus stop. We waited for a few minutes for the bus to arrive.When the bus arrived, luckily it was not crowded at all. We made our way upstairs and sat right in front of the upper deck.
Halfway through the journey, it started to rain.Fortunately we brought along an umbrella.There were only a few people on the upper deck.Soon the people on the upper deck had alighted and we were the only ones left there.An hour later, we reached Vivo City and went to the Basement to eat first.We ate at a food court(Kopitiam). After we had eaten,we went to Harbour Front centre to buy coach tickets to Kuala Lumpur.There is sort of a sky bridge linking it to Vivo City.We will be going to Harbour Front centre on 19th November 2007 to board the coach bound for K.L.
We went back to Vivo City to look around.I found a hobby shop and bought a Japanese WWW II Zero Fighter aircraft. Some time later, we had our dinner there and went home by MRT and Bus .We have already been out for 6 hours !When I got home, I showered quickly and watched Heroes after that.After watching Heroes, I started assembling the plane using plastic cement, which I got from the shop, to glue the pieces together.
The next day, which is today,I continued to fix the plane model.At about 1 p.m, I finished, just in time for lunch.I have done the aircraft, how about a warship or a tank next time (:
It's getting late (2a.m)
Bye bye.... ... .. .

No comments: