Thursday 15 November 2007

Last day of school

Hi guys, indeed time flies.Today is my last day in Saint Andrew's Junior School (SAJS). I will always remember class P6-1 of 2007.It was such a fun and enriching experience!I guess I will miss my teachers, my friends and even the school.
Well it is not the end of the world.Lets say goodbye to our Primary school life and welcome Secondary life. I would definitely live up to the school vision--- each Saint is a Gentlemen, Leader and an Ambassador.Not to forget our school motto--- UP AND ON!
But I am not worried about missing my friends.After P6, everybody will branch out on their own.I think a large handful will go to Saint Andrews Secondary School (SASS).Who knows? I may meet my P6 classmates in the secondary school I go to! I can keep in touch with my my friends via E-mail/Instant Messaging.I can also invite everybody for a get together.

No comments: