Thursday 22 November 2007

PSLE results

Hi there,
guess what, I got 249 for my PSLE^=^that's quite good actually. I got two A* in Mathematics and in Science.Got a pass in higher mother tongue (HMT).Well at least I get 1 point if I go to a special assistant plan(SAP) school.Then it will be 250!Any way the highest in Singapore is 294(ridiculous isn't it) My first choice is Anglican High[7101], followed by Catholic High[7102] , River Valley High[3103],Victoria High[3014],Chung Cheng(Main)[7104] and finally Tangong Katong Secondary School[3512].Well my initial reaction was that I could not believe it, after scribbling on a few on a lot of Maths questions that I totally had no idea how to do I eventually got an A*!
I kind of came up with a unbelievable theory---the easier the paper, the more difficult is it to get an A*,which is quite true, in this case.{Truth is stranger than fiction} Well I have submitted my application online and I will have to check if the application is accepted or rejected.The posting results will be released on 19th December 2007 and I will have to report to my new Secondary school on 21st December 2007.
Well there is definitely no time to slack, even though the exams are over.Remember, there is still a long way to go.

CYA=============

No comments: