Monday 23 March 2009

First Day of Term 2

Hi,
     Today was the first day of Term 2. There was so much homework to do,  not forgetting CCAs.
I didn't do well as expected, because of careless mistakes :(
During Science, we went through the Worksheet that was given during SPA.]
For History, we talked about the Japanese Occupation, which was helpful for our Project.
During English, we looked through our Homework that was given before the Holidays.
1. Cross-word puzzle
2. Making sentences
3. Newspaper Article Summary
Many did not do, mainly because of an error.
we were given --- http://www.newsforkids.com instead of www.newsforkids.com.sg
For Chinese, there was ting xie.I could not study because of so much homework!!!
Went through a Comprehension passage.
Moving to C.O
We had the combined practice for a while, before being dismissed for sectionals. During sectionals, we used a tuner to get out note correct. I could sing the correct note, but playing was a different story:( After that, I practised Fong, the parts I am not sure.
I zonked out, couldn't think for that moment. Mental  block, I don't know. 
I need more practice. SYF is inches away, can't disappoint anybody.
SYF is not a competition, it is a judging. That's the difference.
Don't feel too nervous, just keep calm.
Everything will turn out well.
Bye

No comments: