Tuesday 10 March 2009

Maths Common Test

Hi,
      Today we had a Maths Common Test. It was doable , but quite tedious. After that there was maths lesson. The homework is to complete Heymath, all 25 questions. For English, we got back our report. The one Wilton ans I did was atrocious. A            D       grade is somewhat bad. I don't think I can get an A for next term's results. Sad + Depressed. NEWS REPORT MUST BE DONE PROPERLY!! We are doing Joe's, Yu Xuan's, Zhe Qian's and Chee Kiat's group skid. 
It must be in Chronological order------------follows the sequence of events.
       During Maths, we learnt about how to make  a the subject of an equation. Then we were told go home and practise the questions.
        During SEL, Mdm Tham came and split us up into groups. Then we were given a few pictures, and we had talk about them. These pictures are all socially unacceptable, so we have to comment on them.
        After that, I went to the Library to return and borrow books. I could not go for CCA as I had a sore throat. I think I can only go on friday.
        So sad, I need to do Home Econs now....
Oh no, tomorrow is Home econs. I think I am going to get 60% for CA1,
I can't believe it.
Hi, I am here to SPAM  your blog, happy spamming!!! SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM 

No comments: