Friday 27 March 2009

Founder's Day

Hello,
            Today is Founder's Day, and we celebrated it with a walkathon.No lessons today :) We went out of the school by the back gate, then came back in through the front. Fortunately it was just a walk :) I heard that sports players have to walk a longer distance. After that, the Lower Secondary was dismissed and the Upper Secondary had to stay back. We were given an isotonic drink and an apple.
             Soon, we were back in class to rest for a while. It ended at 10.30 p.m. So while on the way back to class, someone poured the drink on T.   
T got angry, accused me. I touched his face lightly, he shoved me to the ground the 4th time!
:(
T is so violent...
After that, I went to the Library to return the books. I walked to the C.O room. Wei Qian was there. rest a while, then help to tune Chee Kiat's Gao Hu. Wei Qian saw me,  showed me, then said I have the potential ... But, I want to learn how to play, not have the potential to play. The last time Wei Qian thought I was joking, but it is true, I really do want to learn how to play the Erhu. I practiced my Suona, under the guidance of Wei Qian. Since when did I like to play the Suona?  I really don't mind practising the Erhu. I don't really like Wind instruments, because of the need to blow and erm hold breath.
           
  So later when Lin lao shi came at about 1.30.  ,    Chee Kiat and Zhe Qian also came along. At that time, Lin lao shi said, if you want to change to Erhu, after SYF I can transfer for you. Bear in mind that you need to buy the instrument. Buying is no problem, I just want to practice until I am good .
For now, I have to practice Suona.
Bye

No comments: