Wednesday 4 March 2009

Home economics/ Project work = depressed & worn out

Hi all,
          Today was  a really bad day. Got back Chinese Papers, I got really low... I didn't really fill in the blanks. Received Chinese Composition, I just passed, as a result of not writing a minimum of 800 words. At least the HCL class composition can be brought home to do.
Next is the worst section of the day. Home Economics/ Project Work made me depressed today. Joe didn't come today. Ended up, we had to do his section for him. I was really worn out. You know I stayed back 3 times. One during lesson, one during RECESS, which meant I skipped a meal, and one after school. I was really glad that it was finally done. We had to skip SEL/FTI because of that. It was quite interesting as Mr.Wee talked about the Gaza Strip, and what is going on there. The reason being, the school wants us to be more up to date in current affairs. We celebrated the birthdays of Pei Xuan , Rebeka & Koek Ching.
         After that, I went for Chinese remedial. Talked about family in the short paragraph, which we have to memorise. I went to the Eagles Nest with Jerome after that. We played mini-pool together. I saw Terence, Wilton, Daniel, Zhen Shen inside. I played yesterday too. Well, I rather play mini pool than Counter Strike. It just isn't fun.
    I went home at 4.30p.m

No comments: