Tuesday 24 February 2009

Chinese Common Test

Hi,
    Today's Common Test was really bad. Anyone can slap me if I pass ... That is real. The Comprehension is very difficult. You have to give your own examples. This is the hardest test I have done this year.
     During Maths, we were taught Chapter 4 : Algebraic Manipulation and Formulae. It might get complicated later on. Homework is in the work book. During English, we went through the homework. Then when recess arrived, we went to the A/V Theatre to have a briefing on the China Immersion Trip. 
During english, we went to the Summer Lab to do practise our report.
         During SEL, Mr. Wee came to class and discussed on certain issues. After school, I went to the
Library to return books, before going for CCa which starts at 3.pm.
          Zhe Qian sat next to me during CCA. I was trying to blow his Dizi then. Partly so blow together. since his seniors had not come yet.  
    

No comments: