Friday 27 February 2009

New Chapter for Science

Hi ,
       Today, we had 8 minutes of static, extremely tiring :( We did push-ups, and then we were free to play what ever we wanted. I played Table Tennis with Daniel, Terence & Yu Yang. I brought a  very old bat, but still in very good condition. After that, we had ART, thus we handed in our final piece of work, after touching-up. We have to do the research on Chang er and Hou ji. The design of the costume is also needed. 
        During recess, I went to the canteen to eat noodles. After Recess,we had Science. There was the addition of Vectors by the Law of Parallelogram. It wasn't very interesting. Majority of the class were tired, mostly from P.E. We had ACC too.
        After school, we stayed in class for a while, then unexpectedly, Joe stuck the duster onto the fan and it started spinning. 
         Friday is relaxing, so is the CCA. I wish I could join Erhu or maybe Dizi. I am thinking of....... Maybe after SYF, who knows? We practised the 2 songs, and a bit of the new song. CCA ended at 5.30 p.m. I met Joe when he finished Robotics.
         I am reading Comprehension notes, for Tuesday's  English Test.
We need to bring the Maths file on Monday, for checking I suppose.
ByE

No comments: