Friday 20 February 2009

Girl Guides World thinking Day & Scouts Founders Day

Hello,
today we commemorated the girl guides world thinking day and Scouts founders day. today we ran for 12 minutes during P.E ; we were very worn out after that. We still had to do push ups, making our arm muscles tear after that :( The next half of the P.E lesson, we went to play Table Tennis.
          We learnt how to draw the hair during ART. We need to hand in our work by the next lesson.
I got back my previous piece. I didn't come on 23/1/2009 , thus I had to make up the next lesson.
So My Angel is Rebeka
      My Mortal is Deborah
We exchanged gifts today. 
During CCA, I was forced to pay $6, shared with Chuan Kun. That was very unreasonable, literally stealing, though we did not go for the concert, which was held today. While I was playing, my instrument, it suddenly jammed and can't be pressed :[ As a result, I could not play the notes correctly.
I shall see what my conductor can do to fix it on Monday.
I am going to Malaysia for a break.
Bye
   

No comments: