Thursday 5 February 2009

Emo Day

Hi all,
           I don't know why, but today is such an Emo day. Had History presentation, for the remaining groups. Then Malay, we had a relief teacher, same as the one in Sec 1. She has such good memory, can remember Koek Ching, Yan Han, Zhen Shen, any some others.
          Chinese was the same as usual. Everybody did not feel good. Did the newspaper article, went through some vocabulary and a told story. Neither of those things sufficed. So strange today, we were so bored, maybe it is 2 periods of Chinese? I don't know. Playing a game will make it worse. 
I prefer tomorrow, at least not that stressful,I am beginning to practise my 2 songs, beginning to be more focused in my CCA. There is a new year performance on Saturday.
   For science, we stayed in class, no Practical. This was the killer, though Mr. Wee had to leave at 1.00 p.m so we had 15 minutes to rest. Well, Physics is not very easy to understand. You see, I don't  particularly like Physics, just neutral. Very similar to Mathematics, especially conversion of units, graphs, NUMBERS...
             For English I got back my essay. I am in the top Medium range (19-22) almost a good. Essay was quite OK, except that I did not give some examples of famous buildings. 
So I went to the Library to see what Zhen Shen and Joni were doing, printing some research. Mrs. Looi has such high expectations, a small mistake and you must redo the whole thing :( Mine got rejected 5 times!!! Daniel spent 20 recesses with her settling the Proposal. Its like this cannot, that cannot, must be precise. At the Kitchen. Mrs Looi was not there, so we had to pass it to Ms. Ng.
             I think she is not exactly a permanent staff here. On some days, she does not come to school. Maybe only this year she came to teach.
Friday tomorrow:-)
weeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: