Thursday 26 February 2009

SPA Test

Hi all,
          Today we had a SPA test, it was on the micro-meter screw gauge. I measured a glass rod. The reading was about 6.00 mm. Before that, we had to do a Composition for Chinese :( I think I had exhausted my mental capability then. I couldn't think of anything to write, whats more, it is open-ended, so you have to think of your own plot. Before that, we ha Malay and then History. We got back our History Quiz. I only did well enough to get A2. 
          During English, we went to the Spring Lab to do our English Report. Wilton & I completed the report on the case of a thief. At abot 3.pm, I went to the Libraryto browse through some books,,before going to The Eagles Nest to watch Wilton play pool. Chee Kiat & Zhe Qian were also there. 
 BYE

No comments: