Wednesday 11 February 2009

Total Defence

Hello,
           Today during Home Econs, there was no practical, thus we did the bibliography of our research. Both the Internet and printed source. I did a flow chart and a mind map. Related to a rice dish. After that during Maths, we learnt how to use the cross method again, this time we can simplify , so it is easier:) During recess, I had to go to the kitchen to finish my mind map for home econs. During Music, we learnt about the different instruments used in Chinese Opera, which reminds me of C.O.
   During History, we learnt  compare & contrast. Example: How similar are the two sources?AND How are the two sources similar? Notice the similar is at the front and back. Ms. Fadhzilla called out who is no. 29? Everybody said he was not here. Then at that time I was putting my finger on my lip, asking Chee Kiat to keep quiet, then she thought I am no. 25, so funny. Then had to determine which type of questions was asked. Almost got it wrong :-\
              Really, I prefer Geography, maybe it is more fun :-]   i mean no need to remember like History... Can't wait for Geography!
After That, we proceeded to the Hall for the sharing on Total Defence day, 15th February. Actually we did not need the handbook, but brought it just in case.\
I went to the Library today, borrowed an Art book, and also to help me in Art :0 It is quite helpful. [Drawing A Fundamental & Practical Guide] since it only features pencil drawings. teaches you how to draw anything, including portraits!
So tired today, because of assembly, thus released late :(
Reading more books:)

No comments: