Wednesday 21 December 2011

Burritos

I had 4 pieces of scallop and vegetables Teppanyaki at Pavilion for dinner.
Burrito to go---I had beef popi, which was from Popilla. Nice. I have tried their tacos, but not their burritos. Actually I wanted lamb kebab from the stall next to it, but lamb was sold out.

Mercedes seems to be very popular here.Somewhere along the way, I saw the new E-class coupĂ©. Before the carpark entrance, there was a silver E200. The lights on the new E-class look nice. Outside Westin Hotel, there was a black S-class with a DC plate. In front of it was a previous generation E-class, also with a DC plate. When we came into the carpark entrance, there was a black CLS. (de-badged)

When we were leaving, there was another (very new) S-class---number plate beginning with WWD Somewhere near the exit, there was this golden (very new) C200---number plate beginning with WWB


Lol I saw someone with an iPhone 4S (black)

No comments: