Friday 16 December 2011

I saw this ( SL 1) number plate on a 'what looked like a black C-class body'. It had quad exhausts. It was de-badged and I could not tell the model.  Hmmm, several E class sedans seen today. Strangely enough, I didn't see any CLS today. 7-series ===Yes, quite a few actually. 2 white ones and a light grey one.

I went to Mid Valley to buy the Samsonite luggage in navy blue. I also dropped by Adidas to have a look at the F10 IN.  I like the white and green/blue colour scheme, not so much of the Neon Orange/Yellow. The Chameleon Purple is nice too, but they don't have it this year.

At Green View restaurant, there was a black Porsche 911 Carrera S (WTN something...) Strange place for this car lol. I knew it.. it turns out the driver was in Green View restaurant. haha... The Carrera S can only fit 2 people :this guy and this girl with her bare back exposed got in. Porsches are not very loud. Very silent and fast ... very good for remaining discreet. Wow I like that roof line... simply stunning.









I'll most probably get a Samsung Galaxy S II later today.

No comments: