Wednesday 14 December 2011

WTD 6 ===Bentley (outside PAVILION car park exit)


There was also this cool number plate : W 2 on a BMW 5-series.




Inside PAVILION basement car park, there was this Chrysler Crossfire. (Uncommon I suppose)   










I went to PAVILION at about 4p.m. It was jammed -.- Fortunately, we were still able to reach the basement carpark. I had lamb chop. After that, I proceeded upstairs and looked around. First to Samsonite. Then I went to Epi-centre. No sign of the iPhone 4S posters/banners. It is supposed to be launched on the 16th of December. 2 more days. Gosh their accessories are so expensive. The iPad 2 leather smart cover costs MYR 299. What the?  --well that's the same as the price listed online.  The polyurethane one costs MYR 159. That was really smart of Apple to offer different colours for the leather and polyurethane ones.  If you have : tan, black, navy, ,cream or red---- that means you have more money and opted for the leather instead of the polyurethane. lol :| I like the tan colour. 


I went to Nike to have a look at the Nike Elastico Finale. It costs MYR 369. The Finale version has some form of spikes on the sole, which are otherwise absent in the other 2 (cheaper) variants. 


I also went to Adidas to look at the F50 series of shoes. The top-of-the range football cleats costs MYR 702== wow that is super light. Very nice. Of course, I'm not looking for cleats. Instead, I'm looking for futsal (indoor) shoes. The F10 IN looks pretty good. Last year they had that in Chameleon Purple. But this year, that colour scheme doesn't seem anywhere in sight. Instead, 
I saw the white with green( slime) type.

No comments: