Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas !!!

Perfect Christmas. In the morning, there was a, white Mercedes E250 coupé ....simply gorgeous. I don'tknow why but the E-class coupés always look better than the E-class sedans. silver Volkswagen EOS, a white Audi R8 :-).Hmmm 2nd R8 seen. White Audi A4 too.
LoL 4-door MINI Cooper Countryman...  at Levain Patisserie and Boulangerie... At that place, you have your usual Apple users. bla bla iPhone, iPad .




It's 5:40 and time to collect the turkey from Hock Choon. WOWOW a red Ferrari F430 Spyder parked outside Ampang Walk. The top was still up, when it was parked, but the driver dropped the top and took off. I could tell it was a F430 from the front diffusers. Impressive sound. The 458 Italia Spyder would be even more stunning, but I don't think it would be likely at that moment.

Well, I've seen many people post pictures of exotic cars like Bentleys at Ampang Walk. Now, I've actually seen one for myself. 2nd time seeing a Ferrari (out of the 26 days I have been here.)... not bad Can't wait to check out London. I would probably see them everyday.



No comments: