Sunday 11 December 2011

I had lunch at Chi Hao Dian. Nissan GT-R and Audi parked side by side at Kuchai Business Park. The GT-R was white, with gold brake callipers. Awesome... Silver Audi I think.



LOL Another White  GT-R passed by Raintree Club...  The circular brake lights are nice. Inside Raintree Club, there was a silver Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (WVG 28) and a BMW 523i (WUV 2332) My favourite executive car and my favourite colour too :)  What the heck? The CKD costs MYR 383,800 but the previous  (CBU) costs MYR 398,800. -.- Well, the only consolation you get from buying a BMW in Malaysia is that they are cheaper than those in Singapore :| The Porsche, on the other hand is supposed to cost MYR 920,000. 


I have not seen any Panamera in Malaysia yet,let alone a Turbo S...the main reason being: it costs at least MYR 1 million -.- At least the Cayenne costs MYR 550,000...

No comments: